This website works best using harmless anonymous cookies. Allow Don't allow More info

You have chosen not to allow cookies

Disabling cookies may give you a reduced experience of this website. Are you sure you want to disallow them? [Yes] [No]

This website will not use any non-essential cookies. However some pages include embedded content provided by 3rd party websites. This content may use cookies which we cannot control. We suggest you visit the websites for these providers to disable their cookies.

You Tube, Flickr, Vimeo, AmMap, Google, ShareThis, SurveyMonkey, Facebook

About | applications

Each Camphill specialist college is registered under Section 41 of the Childrens and Families Act.The new duties are:


  1. Local authorities must include information about S41 Approved colleges in their Local Offer
  2. Colleges on the S41 list must work with LAs about their arrangements for young people with SEN (Learning difficulties or disabilities)
  3. Young people and/or their parents can name one of the S41 colleges on their Education, Health and Care Plan. The LA must then secure the place and the college must admit them. This means that S41 specialist colleges are being treated the same as any general Further Education college


APPLICATIONS for a student place at a Camphill specialist college can be made by parents, Connexions advisers, social workers, schools or local education authorities. Initial enquiries are usually made by parents or Connexions advisers. If parents and a prospective student wish to visit the college before making an application, contact the college to find out about open days or to visit by prior appointment.

Most schools should be able to advise you or contact one of the Camphill colleges directly.



Site by Treeline Software